Dentist near Smithfield Informs Patients of Dental Maintenance
Hygiene and Maintenance Care
Our hygienists utilize the latest techniques, equipment and knowledge to provide you with excellent preventative dental care. Here are a few of the latest dental technologies we have to offer:
- Diagnodent Laser - Detects and measures cavities.
- Intra-Oral Camera - Projects a video image of your mouth onto a monitor screen so you can see what the doctor sees magnified.
- Educational videos - Explains and illustrates dental treatments
Our office offers some additional dental technologies that reduces the need for shots and drills:
- Air Abrasion - Sprays air and powder to remove tooth decay.
- Waterlase Dental Laser - Uses water energized by laser light to remove decay.
Our practice accepts ALL insurance plans. If we do not currently take your insurance let us know and we will be happy to sign up as a provider. We will contact your insurance company and inquire about your dental benefits selected by your employer. In addition, we will help you maximize your insurance benefits and file your insurance claim.
Payment is expected at the time of service. You may choose one or more forms of payment options: cash, check, MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express. If longer payment terms are needed, please ask our financial coordinator about your financing options.
If you have insurance, you will need to pay your estimated co-payment at the time service. Please keep in mind, the co-payment amount is only an estimate and is based on the information available to us, at this time. Once your insurance company has paid the claim, any difference will be due upon receipt of our statement.
For additional financial information or questions, please ask to speak with our financial coordinator.